Sunday, February 28, 2010

What happened to the ';school house rock'; cartoons...?

they were great learning tools!What happened to the ';school house rock'; cartoons...?
I also remember them. They use to be on between the Saturday cartoons on ABC. They where always great learning tool is right. I was just out to Wall-mart last week. They still have them because i was looking for a specific kind of movie and i came a cross the school house rock on DVD. I think - they are a set of DVDs in one package. I am not really sure how many cartoons on the DVDs.What happened to the ';school house rock'; cartoons...?
Although no longer on tv, you can buy them on video and dvd. Walmart used to have the dvds, not sure if they still do.


She's your planet Janet, she's your galaxy girl, solar system miss from a future world.....


Conjunction, junction, what's your function.....
Never heard of them :
|I know you can get them on dvd at walmart.
I am a long time out of high school and I still remember ';Conjunction junction, what's your function'; and ';I'm just a Bill on Capitol Hill';


They were so fun!
You can get them on DVD.
They're gone
They are on t-shirts
I don't know, but they're on DVD/VHS. I have the one about parts of speech.





VERB! That's what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment