Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you get a good education from watching the School House Rock videos?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>Can you get a good education from watching the School House Rock videos?
Yeah because they really stress what it is that they are trying to teach without stressing you out. They make it fun and entertaining and that is a great approach when trying to get people to learn something...especially kids. To this day, I still remember things taught to me from elementary and middle school when my teachers used that technique.Can you get a good education from watching the School House Rock videos?
Ahhh, that show got me through some rough times!
Absolutely many studies show that music when used to to teach makes it easier to learn and helps students retain the facts better.
heck yeah..contradiction song was cool.
Hell, I did! =)
Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment