Sunday, February 28, 2010

List of Lastest Hiphop, Rock and Hiphop/House Songs?

Hello People!!! I have a lot of old songs on my Ipod and I finally want new songs possibly the lastest please... Can anyone give me a list of hot Rock, HipHop and House/HipHop Songs Please I would be so happy if anyone can give a a huge list of songs. PS: Please separate the rock hiphop and hiphop/house songs





Thanks and I'll promise that you will get the best answer, 5 stars and thumbs up. :)List of Lastest Hiphop, Rock and Hiphop/House Songs?
Breaking Benjamin


Within Temptation


Underoath


The Acacia Strain


The Agonist


SUICIDE SILENCE


Limp Bizkit


Killswitch Engage


Drop Dead, Gorgeous


SR 71


Story Of The Year


Sum 41


Slipknot


Pillar


Parkway Drive


Genuflect


Eyes Set to Kill


Disciple


Red


A Change Of Pace


10 Years


exies


KoRn


Linkin Park


Our Last Night


LoveHateHero


Hoobastank


God Forbid


Rev Theory


SILVERSTEIN


spineshank


The Used


THEORY OF A DEADMAN


Submersed


Crossfade


Bring me the Horizon


A Skylit DriveList of Lastest Hiphop, Rock and Hiphop/House Songs?
here's some of my fav....








Rock:


OneRepublic..';All the right moves';....And ';Secrets';.....


Kings of Leon...';Use somebody';


Cobra Starship...';Good girls go bad';


3oh3! featuring Katy Perry...';Starstruckk';





Hip-hop:


Timbaland...';Morning after dark';


Shakira featuring Lil Wayne and Timbaland...';Give it up to me';


Drake....';Forever';...And ';Succesful';


Jermiah...';Imma star';


B.E.P.S...';Meet me halfway';








This is all i can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment