Friday, February 26, 2010

Mojoes rock house / tinley park, IL?

How many songs does each band play?


And is it a safe place to go?Mojoes rock house / tinley park, IL?
I can't tell you specifically about this venue, but I live around Chicago, and have been to the Tweeter Center/Midwest Ampitheater (i think it's renamed) in Tinley Park, and have felt safe coming, going, and within the venue. The way I see it, you're only as safe as you make yourself. Travel with a group, don't hang out around the building, go straight inside, don't do anything stupid, like take a drink from someone, or gon in an alley...etc. Yeah, in a suburb, you're going to be a lot safer than you would be around Tinley Park, but I still think there's much worse areas.Mojoes rock house / tinley park, IL?
I don't know that particular place, but Tinley Park is a totally safe area.

No comments:

Post a Comment