Friday, February 26, 2010

What was the Bill that became law on School House Rock ';I'm Only a Bill';.?

This was a very popular childrens Saturday morning featur that included ';Three is a Magical Number';,and ';Conjuction Junction';What was the Bill that became law on School House Rock ';I'm Only a Bill';.?
i'm just a bill, oh i'm just a bill, and i'm sitting on capital hill... don't know which bill it was but that clip was kinda cool like 7 years agoWhat was the Bill that became law on School House Rock ';I'm Only a Bill';.?
His name was Bill...
he doesn't have a name
his name was ';bill'; then he went through the proper procedure to become ';a law'; then every one called him 'Mr. Law' and they all lived happily ever after! The End
Haha! Im 11 and my class and I watched that video last week Friday. He was an idea that some people had and then they wrote him down then sent him to ';capital hill'; then he waited then a boy comes and the Bill tells him about the Bill's journey. I can only remember ';I'm just a bill... capital hill'; and ';But today I am still just a bill';. In the same video there was ';The Great American Melting Pot'; and the ';Elbow Room'; :)

No comments:

Post a Comment