Sunday, February 28, 2010

Which is your favorite School-House Rock song/short?

I love them all, but my favorite has to be ';Lolly, Lolly, Lolly, get your adverbs here.';


tell me you didn't learn all the parts of speech this way???


OK, and the ';Shot Heard Round The World';


OK, and ';Conjunction Junction';Which is your favorite School-House Rock song/short?
I was just thinking about this today while watching Saturday morning t.v. Ah! The good ole days!





When Reginald was home with flu


Uh huh


The Dr. knew just what to do


He cured the infection


with one small injection


While Reginald uttered some interjections!Which is your favorite School-House Rock song/short?
';We, The People';





It helped me get through my history test on the Constitution in middle school. Also, I love the story of Wright Brothers, it was very cute.
Gotta be ';Conjunction Junction';
im just a bill


conjunction junction
i'm just a bill
';Conjunction Junction, what's your function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.';





Good stuff!
interplanet janet, the preamble, and elbow room, 3 of my favs, but I really like em all..


even the newer ones, like dollars %26amp;cents..
I'm just a bill.... I still sing it today when anybody ever talks about law.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment