Friday, February 26, 2010

What type of military aircraft rocked my house last night?

It was around 11PM, I live on the Atlantic Ocean, just east of McGuire AFB and Fort Dix; starting around 11PM about every 15-20 min it sounded like huge aircraft going by and heading east over the Atlantic - they were flying pretty low and were real loud, just wondering what type of planes they may have been and where they may have been headed. TY.What type of military aircraft rocked my house last night?
C-5 Galaxy probablyWhat type of military aircraft rocked my house last night?
My guess would be, given the close proximity to the atlantic, that it was a fighter. Also since they were flying at close intervals. Probably training exercises.
before it happens again call me so i can go see it in order to tell you what it was as i am out of guesses

No comments:

Post a Comment