Sunday, February 28, 2010

Which was your favorite School House Rock?

Conjunction Junction. Hubby is an English teacher so I hear it all the time:)Which was your favorite School House Rock?
lol! I have heard him sing them all! He has the collection,

Report Abuse


Which was your favorite School House Rock?
I got that whole series on disc when they brought it back out again, about 5 years ago. It was one of the best presents ever! lol. So many memories. Anyway, I will go with Conjunction Junction..what's your function? Love it! Or Elbow room..what was that one called? Geez, I can't remember





EDIT: OOO Interplanet Janet!! Love that one too!
When a Bill Becomes A Law!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-鈥?/a>





Now you are going to have me sing this song all weekend!
';Conjunction Junction'; (what's your function?)


.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkO87mkgc鈥?/a>


.


I also liked I';m Just a Bill,
Oh my goodness I used to love School House Rock !


Conjunction Junction what's your function hooking up verbs and making them function !
Lolly Lolly Lolly get your Adverbs here!
The one with Drew Carry singing it.





Oh wait, that's Cleveland ROCKS!
lolly lolly get your adverbs here or verb that's whats happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment