Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rock 'n Poll: Fulsom Prison Blues or Jail House Rock?

The King of Rock 'n Roll vs The Man in BlackRock 'n Poll: Fulsom Prison Blues or Jail House Rock?
jail house rock


long live the kingRock 'n Poll: Fulsom Prison Blues or Jail House Rock?
THE MAN IN BLACK FOR EVER
Johnny Cash
Cash IS king!
Folsom prison
The man in black is a bad ***...therefore i would go with johnny cash...yea elvis is the king and im not a country fan but johnny cash is definatly my favorite btw its ';Folsom'; no biggie...good question
Johnny Cash all the way!
Fulsom prison blues





The man in black
Folsom Prison Blues.....





Easy, in one Elvis prances about in the other Johnny shots a man to just watch him die....any questions?
Jail House Rock I LOVE that song!!!
I hear the train a coming!
---%26gt; Folsom
In my opinion Folsom Prison Blues wins any day. I mean come on he shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Lol. That's just my opinion though. More people have probably heard of Jailhouse Rock than Folsom Prison Blues. Here now I got one for you. Home of the Blues vs Heartbreak Hotel.
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment