Sunday, February 28, 2010

Remember school house rock what was your fave and what did you learn(poll survey)?

i loved


verb(thats what action is)


figure 6(thats a circle that turns round upon itself


conjunctionjunction


interjections(hey thats not fair giving a guy a shot down thereRemember school house rock what was your fave and what did you learn(poll survey)?
Conjunction/junction what's your function?Remember school house rock what was your fave and what did you learn(poll survey)?
Conjunctionjunction and I'm just a Bill (I felt really sorry for him and wanted him to become a law so bad!)
Multiplication Rock was my favorite.


Little 12 Toes, 3 is a Magic Number, and all the rest.
I'm a Bill and I'm sitting on Capitol Hill.....
I'm just a bill on capitol hill
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment