Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poll:What is your favorite School House Rock episode?

Mine has to be the one with the Bill, the part I remember, ';I'm just a bill, yeah I'm only a bill, and I'm sitting here on capital hill.';





Another good one was, Conjunction Junction.Poll:What is your favorite School House Rock episode?
Mine too. I love Bill. I actually bought the schoolhouse video collection on DVD about 8 years ago. I love them. You just inspired me to get them back out.Poll:What is your favorite School House Rock episode?
Yeah those and something about Figure 8...I can just remember a little girl ice skating in the shape of an 8. It's been so long, and I don't recall if 8 is my favorite number because of that, or I just got drawn to that episode so much because 8 was my favorite number...
Interjections!





So when you're happy...


Hurray!


Or sad...


Aww!


Or frightened...


Eek!


Or mad...


Rats!


Or excited...


Wow!


Or glad...


Hey!





An interjection starts a sentence right!
conjunction junction and zero my hero


I also like ';Lolly Lolly Lolly get your adverbs here';
Conjunction Junction





By the way, the Cards are going to beat the crap out of the Braves this week! :-)
My favorite of all time was Figure 8 my other one was Interjection.
OMG I love them all! Top 2 are the ones you mentioned.
Those were my two favorites...because ';Knowledge is Power';!
No More Kings was my all time favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment