Friday, February 26, 2010

Did Bruce ROCK the house last night or what?

HECK YEAH!!!!





Best Halftime Show since U2!!!!Did Bruce ROCK the house last night or what?
Yes.


To Terry C.:I thought Clarence Clemmons was dead too!! This is driving me crazy. Other people have thought the same thing.. very strange. I think there was an errant news story out there somewhere, but I can't seem to find any evidence. Anybody else think he was dead?


I know that the keyboardist died and I know that the Dave Matthews sax guy died too. Maybe this is what caused the confusion.... but it seems strange that alot of folks seem to think the same thing.Did Bruce ROCK the house last night or what?
The Boss brought it last night.


Clarence can still play the sax also.


Great performance.
I thought Tom Petty, Prince and Metallica were better shows for the Super Bowl. Bruce was well.. to me.. meh.
No...Just a regular performance...Not bad, but nothing special either...





...And I could have sworn that I heard Clarence Clemons died...WTF?
Worst halftime show ever. I can only conclude that Springsteen isn't that good of a live entertainer.
Springsteen sucks. He is a Liberal and can't sing worth a crap. I don't understand why people like his music.
I couldn't really here him over his breathing machine
hahah


he ruined it with the crotch slide at the beginning.
YES. Oh Glory Days.
Besides the crotch dive, he was good.
I thought he was pretty good.
i hated bruce but he did a great job at the halftime show
terrible singer, but a great performer.
He was Ok, may be so so.
Yes!
Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment