Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am looking for an episode of the Simpsons where they do a funny version of the school house rock cartoon.?

I believe that it had an amendment on the steps of Congress and it was singing a song about how it is an amendment to be and that one day they will ratify him. Anyway I have the episode but I cannot find it in all of my stuff. If I had a name or episode number then it might help the search. Can anyone remember what else happened in that episode?I am looking for an episode of the Simpsons where they do a funny version of the school house rock cartoon.?
If I remember the precise name of the episode title, 'twas ';The Day the Violence Died.'; Yes, that ';Schoolhouse Rock'; parody was LOL hilarious! I have that audio sample on a mixtape but I'm trying 2 save it on a audio file. Also, Bart and Lisa encountered their doppelganger rivals Lester and Eliza who beet them 2 the punch in restoring Itchy %26amp; Scratchy.I am looking for an episode of the Simpsons where they do a funny version of the school house rock cartoon.?
Lyrics


Kid: Hey, who left all this garbage on the steps of Congress?


Amendment: I'm not garbage.





(starts singing)





I'm an amendment-to-be, yes an amendment-to-be,


And I'm hoping that they'll ratify me.





There's a lot of flag-burners,


Who have got too much freedom,


I want to make it legal


For policemen to beat'em.





'Cause there's limits to our liberties,


At least I hope and pray that there are,


'Cause those liberal freaks go too far.





(spoken)


Kid: But why can't we just make a law against flag-burning?


Amendment: Because that law would be unconstitutional.


But if we changed the Constitution...


Kid: Then we could make all sorts of crazy laws!


Amendment: Now you're catching on!


Kid: What if people say you're not good enough to be in the


Constitution?





(sings)





Amendment: Then I'll crush all opposition to me,


And I'll make Ted Kennedy pay.


If he fights back, I'll say that he's gay.





(spoken)


Congressman: Good news, Amendment! They ratified ya!


You're in the US Constitution!


Amendment: Oh yeah!





It is indeed from ';The Day the Violence Died'; episode

No comments:

Post a Comment