Sunday, February 28, 2010

POLL: When is the last time you Rocked Out with your kid to School House Rock tunes?

Those still exist? I'm just a bill ... on Capitol Hill. ... Conjunction Junction what's your function? Lol.





My daughter and I did record some voiceovers for the radio station tonight. She's good!POLL: When is the last time you Rocked Out with your kid to School House Rock tunes?
Alas, I am without children. I was one of those who were 'Married to the Military'. Marriage and children just didn't happen. My girlfriend and I are very happy together but understand marriage or children is not on the cards. But how I wish............POLL: When is the last time you Rocked Out with your kid to School House Rock tunes?
two days ago.
A few months...all those songs/videos are on my iPod. LOL
it has been many years

No comments:

Post a Comment