Sunday, February 28, 2010

If you go to Jail, would you make that House Rock......?

or would you teach the inmates a thing or two about rythm.If you go to Jail, would you make that House Rock......?
Gotta love Elvis. But can you picture somebody like Elvis going to jail these days walking up to a gang memeber or somebody and saying...





';You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see';


';I sure would be delighted with your company';


';Come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me';





Um...the ensuing fighting would be fun to watch I'm sure. Talk about burning love. Ouch.If you go to Jail, would you make that House Rock......?
I would take over that place in no time...
The last time I went to jail, wait did I type that, wait scratch that.





I think if I went to jail, I would just want to be the fly on the wall and stay out of everybody鈥檚 way.
If I went to jail I would cry every time I hear that old whistle blow. :)
Every time I go to jail, I pay to get out as fast as I can I can't stand to stay in there while every one else is buying up the railroads and Boardwalk and Park Place.
I hate to say this...but seriously if I went to jail I have a very bad feeling I would end up being someone's beatch! That's why I am being a good gurl


:-)
I did, and it rocked for the whole month I was in there!!!
if i went to jail, i'd tunnel out through a hole in the wall.
I would blare Metallica as loud as I could every single minute possible until A) It got taken away (what a horror to think of!), B) I would gt beat up by the strongest inmate, or C) I would drive everyone insane

No comments:

Post a Comment