Friday, February 26, 2010

Which one is bigger, Rock or Electric/House?

My brother thinks that electric/house is much bigger than rock. But I am a rock lover so I disagreed (even if you don't like rock then should still agree that it is much bigger). So I want other peoples opinions so I can prove my brother wrong as always.Which one is bigger, Rock or Electric/House?
bigger??


Better!? Rock is..Which one is bigger, Rock or Electric/House?
Rock is muchmuchmuch bigger.


Wtf is ';electric/house'; anyway?
Rockkk.
Sorry I have to agree with your brother
Rock %26amp; Roll





It will never die.
whats rock? lol, there are so many different genres now days i don't even know xD, rock in general is much bigger, but im a hardcore electric/house fan :]
I gotta agree with ur brother also.
i'd say rock
Rock will always be ';bigger'; than ANY music.

No comments:

Post a Comment