Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If i just have a wii at my house.Is Rock band also made for wii?

Yes it is actually. Here are some rock band related games for the wii:





Rock Band


Rock Band 2


Guitar Hero 3


Guitar Hero World Tour


Guitar Hero Aerosmith


Guitar Hero Rock the 80's


Rock RevolutionIf i just have a wii at my house.Is Rock band also made for wii?
Ya,and it will have Rock Band 2 on Nov. 18,but if you can't get it ,others games that are alike are guitar hero world tour,guitar hero 2,and guitar hero aerosmith.If i just have a wii at my house.Is Rock band also made for wii?
Rock band, rock band 2 and guitar hero 3 and world tour are all made for wii but rock band 2 doesn't come out for wii till december i think. Hope i helped.
yes. I have rock band on my wii.
yah

No comments:

Post a Comment